Mobile Mapping Systems market report offers one of the best solutions to know the trends and opportunities in Mobile Mapping Systems industry. The report contains top to bottom analysis and estimation of various market related factors that are incredibly crucial for better decision making. Furthermore, this Mobile Mapping Systems research report takes into consideration several industry verticals such as company profile, contact details of manufacturer, product specifications, geographical scope, production value, market structures, recent developments, revenue analysis, market shares and possible sales volume of the company. Thus, the report makes businesses to focus on the more important aspects of the market.
Mobile Mapping Systems is a multi-sensor system used to collect geospatial data that consists of three major components: a control unit, remote mapping sensors and navigation or positioning sensors. The control unit operates as the brain of the system and it is used to integrate the acquired data of geometric or position information. The geospatial data is collected from a mobile vehicle, airplanes, mobile marine vessels on which all the sensors are integrated or mounted. It being mounted on a platform, is used to calculate the trajectory effectively and the output is generated. The output of the mobile mapping systems includes GIS data, geo spatial images & video and digital maps. The mapping sensors include either photographic, radar, laser or LiDAR systems.
Get Sample PDF Copy at : https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000168/
Mobile Mapping is positively developing as the most ideal method to collect data and generate accurate 3-D models that can be used in various applications by various industry verticals. The increasing use of mobile devices that provide with mapping and navigation technologies is the primary driver for the growth in the demand for this market. The need for accurate but time & cost saving methods to generate data, the need to produce substantial data for 3D modelling and LiDAR technology and the increasing awareness regarding inventory and asset management has led to the growth in demand for this market. Also, with the marked infrastructural development of telecommunication networks coupled with availability of relatively cheaper portable sensors, mobile mapping has become more vibrant.
Players Mentioned are –
- Google, Inc
- Microsoft Corporation
- Apple, Inc.
- Foursquare Labs, Inc
- Tomtom NV
- Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- Telecommunications System, Inc.
- Qualcomm Atheros, Inc.
- Mapquest, Inc.
Despite the growing trends of mobile mapping, there are certain limiting factors to this market. Apprehensions about the security and privacy of the data generated is the primary restraining factor that has refrained many organizations from adopting this technology. The other factor that has mitigated the growth of this market is the lack of awareness about the technology and its applications. Proper awareness about the features, advantages and benefits of mobile mapping technology will foster the growth in developing regions.
The mobile mapping systems market has been segmented by end user industry into healthcare, automobile, transportation & logistics, Government & public sector, video entertainment, real estate, travel & hospitality and construction. Also, mobile mapping systems market has been segmented by user types into individual and enterprises. Based on services, this market is also segmented into Location-based services, Location-based search, 3D Mapping, Indoor Mapping and Licensing Subscription & Support.
In end users segment, Government & public sector market segment and video & entertainment industry segments are the leading market adopters of this technology. While it is significantly being used by government for various applications that include, military applications, traffic monitoring etc., it is also being dominantly used in the gaming and entertainment industry. Due to the awareness about the importance of inventory management, there has been a marked growth in the adoption of mobile mapping technology by transportation & logistics segment. Additionally, with further advancements in the technology, it is expected that healthcare and real estate segments would also prosper ahead in using this technology.
The Insight Partners Mobile Mapping Systems Market Research Report Scenario includes:
- The report provides qualitative and quantitative trends of global Mobile Mapping Systems Market across type, type of products, service, and geography.
- The report starts with the key takeaways (Chapter Two), highlighting the key trends and outlook of the global Mobile Mapping Systems Market.
- Chapter Three provides the research methodology of the study.
- Chapter Four further provides PEST analysis for each region.
- Chapter Five highlights the key industry dynamics in the Mobile Mapping Systems Market, including factors that are driving the market, prevailing deterrent, potential opportunities as well as future trends. Impact analysis of these drivers and restraints is also covered in this section.
- Chapter Six discusses the global Mobile Mapping Systems Market scenario, in terms of historical market revenues, and forecast till the year 2028.
- Chapter Seven to ten discuss Mobile Mapping Systems Market segments by type, type of application, service, and geography across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South and Central America. They cover market revenue forecast, and factors driving and governing growth.
- Chapter Eleven describes the industry landscape analysis. It provides detailed description of various business activities such as market initiatives, new developments, mergers and joint ventures globally along with a competitive landscape.
- Chapter Twelve provides the detailed profiles of the key companies operating in the global Mobile Mapping Systems Market. The companies have been profiled on the basis of their key facts, business description, products and services, financial overview, SWOT analysis, and key developments.
- Chapter Thirteen, i.e. the appendix is inclusive of a brief overview of the company, glossary of terms, contact information, and the disclaimer section.
Click To Buy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000168/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Life Science, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense, Food Beverages, Chemical etc.
Contact Us :
Email: [email protected]