Quantum Computing Market Forecast to 2028 – Global Analysis By Product Type (System, Services); Offering (On Premises, Cloud based); Application (Simulation, Optimization , Machine Learning, Others); Technology (Trapped Ions, Superconducting Qubits, Quantum Annealing, Others); End-Use Industry (Space and Defense, Banking and Finance, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Energy and Power, Government, Others)
Click Here To Get Sample Copy: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003243/
Quantum computing is the application of quantum phenomena such as entanglement and superposition to solve problems. It aids in the development of new discoveries in a variety of fields, including smart materials, healthcare, energy, and others. In end uses such as healthcare & pharmaceuticals, chemicals, defense, banking & finance, energy & power, and others, it finds applications in optimization, modelling, sampling, and other areas. Quantum computers and quantum physics are used to process information at the atomic and subatomic levels. Computing technology advancements open the path for better and more powerful quantum computers. The growing demand for Software as a Service (SaaS) business models, greater datacenter workloads, and rising complexity in processor design are the key drivers driving the quantum computing market.
- Based on product type the market is segmented as, system and services.
- Based on offering the market is segmented as, on premise, cloud based.
- Based on application the market is segmented as, simulation, optimization, machine learning, others.
- On the basis of technology the market is segmented as, trapped ions, superconducting qubits, quantum annealing, others.
- Based on end-use industry the market is segmented as, space and defense, banking and finance, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, energy and power, government, others.
- The growing demand for Software as a Service (SaaS) business models, greater datacenter workloads, and rising complexity in processor design are the key drivers driving the quantum computing market.
- Growing application of quantum computing in various verticals.
- The growing use of quantum computing in the health sciences, particularly in the fields of computer-aided drug design and silico modelling.
- Surge in number of collaborations and strategic partnerships to carry out advancements in quantum computing technology
- The quantum computing market’s growth is restrained by high cost of the system and availability of substitutes along with various stability and correction issues.
The reports cover key developments in the quantum computing market organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market players from quantum computing market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for quantum computing market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the quantum computing market.
The report also includes the profiles of key quantum computing market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
- Cambridge Quantum Computing Ltd
- D-Wave Systems
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Rigetti Computing
- Honeywell International
The Insight Partner’s dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: [email protected]